Upgrade of Business

There are two key ingredients to every business.

Number one: The Business Owner
Number two:The Customer.

Number one: The Business Owner
Businesses inevitably are an extension of the owner. My businesses are most definitely an extension of me. My voids drive my business enterprises.

A small business or a huge corporation, the culture is almost always dictated from the top down. This can positively or negatively affect all aspects of the company. My personal strengths and weaknesses are reflected in the strengths and weaknesses of my businesses.

Before I can upgrade my business interests, I need to look at myself.

What are my values?
Where are my strengths?
Where are my weaknesses?

Quality Questions getting to the very core of me will greatly determine these answers.

Number Two:The Customer.

They pay for the product or service.
Their $$ is the objective of the enterprise.
No business without them.

Seriously, it doesn’t matter what you sell - bands, words, apples or promises. To make the most of your business you will need to develop satisfied loyal quality customers.

Satisfied customers are those people who are happy with your products and services, but may not come back again and will still go to competitors depending on price and convenience.
Loyal customers keep coming back again and again because you have developed a relationship with them and they value the network and relationship.
Quality customers value your service and show it by paying for it on time.

Satisfied Loyal Quality Customers provide invaluable word of mouth referrals which are a cost effective marketing tool for your business.

To understand your customers, identify their values and voids by asking quality questions.

Continue to ask questions, never rest on your laurels, never be afraid to value yourself, your products and your services and value your customers by providing the best products and services possible for the price that is charged.

The upgrade of my business will be complete when there no longer IS a business to upgrade.