432

It all began innocently as I re read Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock.
I was searching for something of interest to give my friends on their way to Egypt. Some idea, thought or concept to consider while exploring the Land of the Pharaohs.

I've always been attached to the legend of the Sphinx and the 3 pyramids at Giza in some sort of sub conscious fashion and was researching for some information of relevance in that area. Anyway, we all know that the three great pyramids at Giza and the Sphinx were part of an earth bound gigantic map of the skies as they supposedly appeared 10500 years ago.

WHAT I DID NOT REALISE!:
Earth's Polar Radius: The Pyramid embodies a scale ratio of 1/43200.
The height is 43200 = 3938.685 miles, which is the polar radius of the Earth.
Equatorial Circumference of the Earth: The Pyramid embodies a scale ratio of 1/43200.
The perimeter of the base * 43200 = 24,734.94 miles
This is also the rate of precession of the equinoxes.
This pyramid is like a map of the earth and the heavens.

Okay so is this 43200 number a coincidence? I investigated further.
This is what I discovered:
The smallest basic unit of time is called a respiration. Aside from the obvious correspondence to the length of a human breath, four seconds is very precisely one minute of arc of the apparent revolution of the sun about the earth during a day. If one considers a half breath (inbreath or out breath) this is 1/43,200 of a day. These digits also feature in Hindu and Mayan chronologies.
1/43,200 is the Shutter Speed of a camera.
In any bet or competition, the largest odds are 1:43200
Time Calculation: Twelve hours constitutes a unit (one rotation of the hour hand) of 12 x 60 = 720 minutes, and 12 x 3,600 = 43,200 seconds, conversely giving the smallest unit the implication of 1/720 or 1/43,200.
For thousands of years, Maps have been and still are printed on 13 by 19 inch paper in the scale 1:43,200, or one inch equals 3600 feet.
A 4320-year quantum is exclusive reality of non-local (solar space)

My question now? How on earth did the Egyptians know all of this let alone build it into their pyramids?
My search today took my to some incredible books and sites.
The biggest bombshell for me was that Dr Demartini speaks of Plancks dimensions all the time when discussing the collapse in quantum physics. Well, today I discovered that Plancks is the guy who identified 4320 as being the universal measurement of time and space. Coincidence? Keep going - 2012 and the Mayan Calendar also measure by - guess what - yep - 43200.
I believe now that all discussions and research and education is mathematical in nature and origin and therefore it will be in the numbers that our answers and keys will lie.
An exceptionally talented metaphysician recently told me that nothing is ever what it seems - it is merely a smaller bit of something bigger!
Do we measure all the bits in a formula calculated on 43200?
4 + 3 + 2 = 9. What does a 9 signify?
I guess my next search is all about 9.