My Land of Plenty

I am on a Mountain Top surrounded by Caves, Waterfalls, looking over a green valley. I am surrounded by crystals in these caves and can feel their power from where I stand. There is no one else around but I hear a rustling noise behind the trees. A large fierce Tigress emerges and I feel afraid of her. Her voice is soft and gentle and she gives me permission to roam where I want and own this land for it is mine. It takes me a while to relent and surrender however I being to appreciate this great land and it transforms before my very eyes.

The Tigress tells me to walk over to a large evergreen tree and behind it stands a tall bronzed beautiful man who had been waiting patiently for me. His name is the ancient name for mankind and he takes me by the hand. Together we walk over to a large tribe who I suddenly recognise as my family.

Forests straddle a large wooden house on perched on the side of this mountain, wild herbs and flowers grow in the garden. The earth has chosen to GIVE me all her fruits and they are all here where I live. This is paradise.

But none of this rings true for me. It’s like I’m making it up – its all bullshit. In full resistance to this land of plenty, I cower under the tree blanketing myself in disbelief and unworthiness.

My partner, ever patient and loving, takes my hand once again and leads my focus to behind the village where an enormous lake opens up before my eyes. A tall ship awaits us and he pulls me on board.

Together we sail the lengths and breadths of this lake taking us to villages and towns and cities along every shore. I realise that all the tribes in every place we visit are MY people and I never miss my OWN family or children. My travel is a mission where I bring service and change globally. I see each village as the same – I see through a fog – a veil has been lifted – each place pulses to the same beat.

The Land of Plenty is telling me that its ok to live simply – its ok to be mundane – its ok to indulge myself and have fun. This is all about having a powerful sovereign relationship with ME – I am my own universe and entity without dependency – I am a grounded solid being. I am the tigress. This is beyond addiction and dysfunction and grounded in soul. I have Time for whatever I want. The Dark night of the soul is to be walked alone. I have Mastered Self and live in total Freedom.