Time Control Magic

I am a self confessed control freak - my life's work in fact.

The theme for me this week has been the acceleration of time and the lesson of releasing my control of control and the magic of the surrender to the time quickening and the free falling into the void of no control. If I evaluate my communications since Monday, I have referred to TIME, CONTROL and MAGIC literally hundreds of times and in every area of my life.

It was on Monday night that I had this weird thought that Time was an invention – something that I made up. I had the power to be timeless if I so chose simply by surrendering and living without expectation. That night I had a wild dream where I watched myself from above and had a realization that only when we are dead do we need time as this maintains the control of us. It is when we are alive that the control of time has no power. In that dream I saw how I was actually dead when I thought I was awake. I appreciated that being dead was the only way to grow into life and this growth was through the life of magic.

I did not comprehend it, write about this or mention it to anyone and simply filed it away with my other fantastic thoughts and feelings.

Yesterday was a magical day for me. Synchronicity, beauty, joy – all had starring roles. At day’s ends, one of my staff members reminded me to watch the movie The Number 23 starring Jim Carrey. (The story is all about a man obsessed with the number 23.) I had purchased this DVD a few weeks ago because my master number is 5 – 2 + 3 = 5 so for some reason I thought that was significant. The mythology I created in my life was that numbers were the vibrations that everything was made of and therefore formed part of the symbolic consciousness that began with The Vedas thousands of years ago.

Finally last night I sat down with my 14 year old son and watched it. It was interesting and effective but not a mindblower so I didn’t think any more of it.

This morning I began my daily pattern. Awake 6am and sit in front of my laptop. Check emails -do business on line banking – set up my day – Research and Writing – then dress and drive to the office. The routine keeps me on track with all the things I HAVE to do and all the things I LOVE to do. Nothing unusual so far.

I get an email from a friend who lives in Brisbane and with whom I have an ongoing discussion about the Mayan Calendar and Carl Calleman. He comments on a book I am currently reading by Barbara Hand Chow, links Calleman’s books to The Magicians Way and refers me to some sites. Before I get to check this out, I receive an email from another friend currently in New York and I respond to him about how fast my life has begun to accelerate. Unconsciously I write that my life has begun to mirror the Galactic Underworld in the Mayan Calendar. I stop and question why I wrote that. Why am I blindly accepting the premises about this calendar? I realise that I have no evidence and no real research about this calendar other than books and DVDs and the internet. So how do I really know?

I don’t.

Compelled to investigate the origin of this subject I look at all the ingredients so far remembering that in theory I am making all of this up – according to Bob Scheinfeld. Mayan calendar and prophecies, time acceleration, the frequency rise on Earth, extraterrestrials, shifts in dimension and the synchronization of earth with the universe form the foundation of most 2012 and Mayan information.Like Personal Development, there are hundreds of sites on the World Wide Web about this. So I begin to follow threads and see where they take me.

This is where it starts to get interesting.

I come across William Burroughs who did PhD work related to the old Meso-American civilizations. The Mayan codex features in his work, AH Pook the Destroyer. In it, Burroughs analyses the origin of control in relation to all seven areas of life by radically revising foundational myths by proposing the alternative social structures of his perception of Maya. His suggestion via the debate between life and death is to surrender and use imagination. Excerpt from this book: ”Time has no meaning without death. Death uses time.”

MY DREAM ON MONDAY NIGHT!!!

His book Naked Lunch inspired the choice of name for my favorite band of all time - STEELY DAN.

I HAVE TICKETS TO SEE THEM THIS SUNDAY!

In Cities of the Red Night, by Burroughs, there is an Invocation mentioning “TO ZAHGURIM, WHOSE NUMBER IS 23 AND WHO KILLS IN AN UNNATURAL FASHION”. He was obsessed with 23. While living in Tangiers, he met a Captain Clark who ran a ferry between Spain and Morocco. One day, Clark told Burroughs that he had been doing the route for 23 years without incident. Later that day, the ferry sank, killing the captain. While Burroughs was thinking about the incident, a radio bulletin announced the crash of a Flight 23 on the New York-Miami route. The pilot was another Captain Clark. The events prompted an obsession which saw Burroughs record every occurrence of the number 23 for the rest of his life.

NUMBER 23!!!

Ok obviously there is a self fulfilling nature in our mythology. Selective perception is how we create our birth myths in the first place. But seriously 23 – after watching that movie last night – I encounter it this morning in THIS seeming synchronistic way? Naturally I discover interesting facts about this number.

• 23 is one of the most commonly cited prime numbers - a number that can only be divided by itself and one.
• Twenty three is the lowest prime that consists of consecutive digits.
• Primes have been described as the "atoms" of mathematics - the building blocks of the world of numbers.
• The Ancient Chinese believed numbers conveyed sexuality - evens for feminine and odds for masculine. They considered prime numbers to be the most masculine, conferring special status on 23 which is made up of two consecutive prime numbers and the only even prime number - two.
• The Bible does not let 23 pass without conferring upon it some significance, at least to students of the Book. Although the Old Testament is unspecific, it is widely held that Adam and Eve had 23 daughters. The 23rd verse of the first chapter of Genesis brings the act of creation to a close while the 23rd chapter of the book of Genesis deals entirely with death, namely that of Abraham's wife, Sarah. The most famous and most quoted of the Psalms is number 23: "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters."
• Each parent contributes 23 chromosomes to the start of human life. The nuclei of cells in human bodies have 46 chromosomes made out of 23 pairs. Egg and sperm cells in humans have 23 chromosomes which fuse and divide to create an embryo.
• The Knights Templar had 23 Grand Masters.
• The first Morse code transmission - "What hath God wrought?" - was from the Bible passage Numbers 23:23.
• "W" is the 23rd letter of the Latin alphabet. It has two points down and three points up. White supremacists use 23 to represent "W" as a mark of racial superiority.
• The average human physical biorhythm is 23 days.

I excitedly woke Niko up to tell him of my incredible discovery and you know what he said to me? “Yeah – so? That’s just the beginning, Mum. If you see it, then it’s real. That’s just the way it is.”

And he promptly went back to sleep leaving me with my jaw on the ground in astonishment.

My baby has taught me MORE than any of the books or teachers I have surrendered to. That being the master creator that I am, I can see the clustering illusion everywhere for this is how I created my mythology in the first place.

Its going to be one hell of a day!