Handing me the Script

Peace descends but it is uneasy.

My heart is in my mouth and my stomach is turning and churning.

I was so distracted this morning in the Activation process. I kept returning to my shoulders and it felt as if they were chipped and carrying a very heavy weight.

No matter what I did, I could not get myself to return. I wiggled, I struggled - I kept seeing a dead squashed butterfly under my foot - in my head.

Re Anchor - there it is again.

Re Anchor - my leg itches.

Re Anchor - my eyelid is fluttering like the dead butterfly should be.

Smooth my forehead, drop my shoulders - god my stomach is so very tense - I feel nauseous - what is going on here?

There is a knock at the door at 15 minutes - and my attempt at the process for today is over.

Pissed off with myself - geez I cant get this - what is wrong with me.

So I go for a run over the Grey Street bridge. The air is crisp this morning and I stop to watch the water swirl beneath me.

All of a sudden I see a director hand me a script - a universal script for my life. He chuckles as he hands it over - "This one is a doosy" and a cheeky grin steals most of his face.

The water swirls and bubbles, the crisp fresh air tosses my fringe into my eyes and it all begins to make sense.