The Land of Nicki

The language that I use is chosen specifically according to the land of Nicki and relative to my Currency, perspectives, experiences, history, mythology and belief filters.

The meaning that I attribute to a word is unique to me - what you read or hear is filtered through your value system, perspectives, experiences, history, mythology and belief filters.

Those who are seeking an absolute will be disappointed in me. I appreciate anything and everything that I come across as a function - neither good nor bad, neither little i or big I, neither black nor white. And on the other side of the page I can also guarantee that I will have a polarised perception until I take my final breath - as will everyone. Like the water in our bodies that needs salt or sugar in order to be charged enough to function and do its job, charges - emotions - judgements - perceptions - propel us along in this journey and provide catalysts and contrasts and the beauty of the art that we call our lives.

I am one big paradox - an ordered chaos, a neat mess, an ugly beauty, confused in certainty, weak in strength, a correct error and a devilish angel.

Thats ok by me.

Its ok if I don't have the answers to the question.

It's ok if I don't know the secret code, funny walk and odd handshake.

I'd rather live my life making tons of mistakes and a total idiot of myself than squeeze myself into someone else's small box of absolutes and judgements. Guaratneed I will try to squeeze myself into someone else’s small box of absolutes and judgments as I go along anyway. (something to look forward to)

I cannot say with certainty that there is a cosmos or cosmic laws. Yes I can see a divine design - all around me - in every part of my life. I can see a tree. he he :-)

However for me, in my world, laws are subjective as is the concept of a cosmos. In truth - my truth - all these words of mine are also subjective as is my perspective and my concept of a divine design or my reality or even my life. But that choice, when it is made, that choice to paint my work of art a certain colour - is mine and mine alone.

I don't believe in God or the Jesus story or Soul Mates.
I do believe in Santa though. :-)

I believe in what I believe in - like the ebb and flow of the tide, it will evolve and change shape as do I.

I love this equisite work of art