Today's Story

There's always a story behind the story isnt there?
There's always an agenda in the way the story is told or sold.
The more background information, the greater the microscope, mmmm, the more the "picture" clears.
Somehow insanity seems to be quite the popular effective human tool of choice isnt it?
Gets a great response and loads of attention!

I know - I have taken myself to the edge of insanity on purpose - written a great plot, developed truly hideous characters and delivered an impeccable performance. To observe the process one takes to get to this place is incredible!
Just to see what MAY or may not happen.

I've watched all my children and both my parents do it too. Oh why stop there - my staff, family and friends - clients, associates - you name it - I believe we ALL know how to live on this edge!

Today's message is brought to you by CYNICAL BITCH.
This is her first appearance in the Activation series by the way.
I've so far met ANGRY GIRL, CRY BABY, HORNY BABE, MISS FREUDIAN SLIP, THE MARTYR, THE WARRIOR and the FREAK OUT MOTHER.

This is an all star cast!

All brought to me by The Voyeur - the Observor - the BIG me.