Learning the Language of the World

I am learning to speak the language of the world, reading signs and listening to omens.

I want to understand every story as told in every language and in every Currency.

I'm asking questions - to see whats really going on here with me.

The ? symbol comes from the Latin quaestiƍ meaning "question". In the Middle Ages this was abbreviated to Qo. The uppercase Q was written above the lowercase o, and this mark was transformed into the modern symbol = ?.

Of more interest though, ? has also been associated with early musical notation like neumes – remember them – Gregorian Chants, Madrigals etc - God I loved singing them at the Con! Early neumes were marks notating inflections - indicating the general shape but not necessarily the exact notes or rhythms to be sung – duh – just like me – (who is merely a suggestion :-) And when you look at the word neume you see it is a corruption of the Greek word (once again just like me) for breath - pneuma.

Questions
Music
Unclear Notation
Breath

All of these have starring roles in several of the major stories of my life.

See how easy it is to become a part of the story instead of just seeing it AS a story - wonderful and entertaining and beautiful - but just another great tale.