Show and Tell

I don't want to relinquish control.
I don’t like being told what to do.

Which I stars in this story?

mmm - maybe my three year olf self?

In the face of adventures and challenged, our oldest story tellers emerge for "Show and Tell"
It certainly DOES feel as if an earthquake is about to erupt!

Humans seem to want an anchor and personnas give us that. Without knowing who we TRULY are, life without an anchor so to speak, feels dangerous.

It is harder to navigate, plan, achieve and deliver. And lets face it in this busy world well for me anyway, I am being paid to do just that.

This process has affected my work and I’m struggling with that – being pulled between legal obligations and obligations to myself.

Another great story within a story.

Trying to make an excuse to NOT do the process by showing how it is detrimental to my work.

OMG - that is pathetic - really stooping low this time.

Whats the real issue here?

I have no clue. Something in me is pushing to be RIGHT.

What for?

What do I get out of being RIGHT?

Who AM I anyway?

What does it mean to be right anyway?