Questioning the Question

Demartini talks about "The quality of Questions" being the factor that dictates the quality in your life.

I've lived my life in a state of questioning - and driven most people IN my life - completely insane in the process.

Today - while doing the activation exercise, I looked at my "questions" and no longer saw a friend. I saw a grey mist that hung around me almost as a veil of protection.

The words that I have shared most of my life with are WHY, WHO, HOW, WHEN, WHAT AND WHERE.

These 6 Ws relieve the tension that Robert Fritz talks about.

These 6 Ws provide comfort or reason.

These 6 Ws write great stories.

Is taking the Path of Least Resistance more about observation, study and the keeping of statistics by measuring, tracking and monitoring? When we observe, we automatically compare and contrast to a "story" - a benchmark and standard.

Which story?